Defense Against Mold Growth
Mold is found EVERYWHERE and can grow almost anywhere, including your home. It requires water, food and oxygen that's why water damage and mold often go and hand-in-hand after an incident at a home or commercial property.
To prevent this, try and follow these steps:
- Keep the humidity between 30-60 percent.
- Provide for proper drainage away from the building's foundation.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks.
- Keep gutters and drains clear of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows, and other areas where water might enter the building, and perform necessary maintenance.
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
Contact SERVPRO of Denton for assistance after a water damage or if you discover mold in your home at commercial property at (940) 514-8930.