About SERVPRO of Denton
Jeffrey A. & Kristi M. Stokes
Owners of SERVPRO of Denton
Meet Jeff & Kristi Stokes, the Owners of SERVPRO of Denton
When choosing a restoration company that will promises speed, professionalism, and the highest level of customer service, look no further than SERVPRO of Denton. Our owners, Jeff and Kristi Stokes, understand that these key factors are important to our clientele when restoring their home or business.
1. With our 24/7 service, expect emergency restoration services on site, day or night, whenever disaster strikes.
2. We work closely with all insurance companies to find the best solution for your property and your policy.
3. Expect a scary and inconvenient situation to be handled with consideration and care unsurpassed by others. Our goal is to make you feel like family and that your property is in the best hands possible.
We are a family owned and operated business, with hearts and livelihoods invested in Denton and Denton County. That is why we are proud to serve in our communities and give back the
SERVPRO of Denton understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Denton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Denton can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Denton.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BOMA of Fort Worth
- Denton Chamber of Commerce
- Denton ISD Sponsor
- Denton Main Street Association
- Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Hotel Association of Tarrant County
- University of North Texas Athletic Sponsor
- 2013 - Director’s Bronze
- 2013 - Rookie of the Year
- 2014 - Director’s Gold
- 2014 - Million Dollar Club
- 2015 - Million Dollar Club
- 2015 - Millionaire’s Bronze – Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- 2016 - Million Dollar Club
- 2016 - Million Dollar Month
- 2016 - Millionaire’s Bronze – Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- 2016 - SERVPRO Large Loss Response Team
- 2017 - Chairman's Silver
- 2017 - Small Business of the Year Award Nominee
- 2018 - Best of Denton County
- 2019 - Franchises of the Year - North Richland Hills & Denton